Covid-19, Anyone else think they have it?

In my experience, resting has always yielded better results than trying to get on the bike too early. When you do return, give yourself permission to take it easy. Your base fitness is still there—it’s easy to panic, but it can take a week or so for your systems to all feel like they’re running again.

Just an update on my condition…sore throat is gone and now it seems like sinus drainage and a cough. My temperature is normal. I talked with my doctor yesterday and he said the key factors to a serious case of covid 19 are fever and shortness of breath…he said my symptoms sound more like one of the many other viruses that circulating around Reno right now. He wanted me to just rest and let him know if fever and shortness of breath present themselves. I was going to mask and glove up and go to the drug store to replenish on cold meds, wife insisted I stay home (she is one of the essential workers), one of her girlfriends is going to pick it up and drop it off on the porch. It’s a great time to help others if you can!

3 Likes

I have been affected with cough since last month, but I donk think I have any other symptoms of covid as far as I know, should I take it seriously or let it be as a normal cough?