There shouldn’t be. I’ll follow up when I hear back about these cases, though.
Its a Problem for the FTP detection when you ride the workouts outside? Wow that i heard the first time.
I have the same issue, always at a new circle there are up to 10% increase predicted and at the last they its gonna near zero. Don‘t know why but i have accepted it.
Yes, that sounds like the bug that we’re referencing.
Are you doing your workouts outside?
I confuse it all the time, but for clarity, he said “detection”, not “prediction”. Is it now looking like detection is off too?
I’m not sure what you’re asking here..
Are you asking if/why his FTP Detection is off?
I could be wrong, but I feel like his reaction was because previously the advice was “prediction is off due to the outside bug, but detection is still working as expected”. Whereas your response above sounds like the bug is also impacting detection, not just prediction.
I mean is it a problem vor the FTP prediction when i ride outside.
The Prediction is always around 10% higher and goes day by day down near the actual FTP.
Sorry often its a bit hard to translate for me.
Understood. I was just trying to get clarification from @eddie on whether it impacts both prediction AND detection or just prediction.
I think it’s both.
I’ve had the exact same issues.
Can i ask for an update on when/if this is going to be resolved?
Feels like we are being left with very little info on what is actually being done and some kind of timeline.
Ta
agree on Zwift effecting outcomes of workout ratings and ai predictions - not even early, just this winter/spring it was still an issue in 2026. It would show up in the Rider Rating / Workout Progression for each energy system. So if you nailed the Sweetspot workout really well in ERG , was a planned 5.0… you would get 4.2 or similar. ERG in zwift wasn’t controlling as tight and often would be a bit below target for Avg or NP (not sure). But I think even with a setting of 101-103%, people still would get a workout rated low pretty consistently (heck i’ve had that even in TR app where it doesn’t make sense). If it rates it low… plus you give a rating that is kind of the expected… that then shifts you down in predicted fitness, shows it as being harder than planned (cuz you did less work (it thinks)… but rated it as expected)
There have been some complaints about issues with ERG in Zwift.
If you’re following a TR workout in Zwift using ERG and noticing afterward that you weren’t hitting the power targets, let me know.
I’d like to make sure that we can communicate that to Zwit. ![]()
Same. Issue still persisting for me too.