Changing from an inside workout to outside

Do you have to do this via the website or can it be done via the app? I have not been able to find out how to do it from the app.

1 Like

It’s appearing to me to NOT be switchable in either the iPad or iPhone app…and requires going through a browser to toggle back and forth between them. Curious too if there’s a not-so-obvious method other than browser.

1 Like

Hey @Chris_Ringler,

At the moment, switching to an outdoor ride has to be done in the browser, unfortunately. We are working to bring all the Calendar features to the mobile apps shortly, but for now you’ll have to navigate to the web-based calendar to make the adjustment.

2 Likes

I’m running into this too. Happening more during seasonal transition weather, winter/spring fall/winter and rain days. With the training plan builder, more users will have scheduled rides and probably run into this more. A minor inconvenience, but wanted to throw my experience out there if it helps.

is there a timeline for this?

No timeline at the moment. It can be tough to give an exact timeframe because some bugs can be trickier than others, and in some circumstances, developers may be pulled to other projects temporarily which can extend the expected release date. What I can say is that we have been working on a Mobile App revamp for some time now, and we have logged some rides internally on the app, but we are still ironing out the details :+1:.

2 Likes