California's "Coast Ride" 2020.... Any TR users coming this year?

Almost time for the Coast Ride, and wondering if any other TR users will be there. This is a glorious route from San Francisco’s Golden Gate to Santa Barbara. 375 miles over 3 days… 125 miles a day, and totally doable. Mostly all down California’a Hwy 1. As beautiful as it gets.

It’s a lot of fun, and a great group. Pretty awesome way to kick off the new year and get some base miles, if that fits into your plan. I enjoyed the ride so much last year, I made sure it fit this year.

Hope to see some of you there!

2 Likes

I’ve long wanted to ride the coast.
This is too soon for me to pull off, and bigger days than I would want to do.
I know there are many other rides, (AIDS, Tour de Fresh etc)
Fairly easily done by many tourers as well.

Some day…

1 Like

Truly a fantastic ride. Just world class, IMO.

Though the days are long, they are really doable. The group keep you going, and much of the elevation is on continually rolling terrain. That makes it go by quick. The bump in aerobic fitness is nice, too.

If I may, take a look at it for next year. I doubt you’ll be disappointed. Cheers :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ll be there this year! This is my first time doing it, so we will see how it goes. If you see me, please come and say Hi.

2 Likes

Hey @Pete. Absolutely. Look forward to the ride a lot, and seeing you there! This is my second year doing it and it’s pretty rad. We’ll have a great time🤘

-Shayne

1 Like

On my calendar for 2021 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good for you. It does not disappoint.

Ran into Scotty yesterday. I’ve had some great times on the Coast Ride, such a gem of a ride and people. Very envious. Enjoy!

1 Like

Great times!

I’ve not heard of it before, so haven’t booked but am totally up for it next year!

1 Like

I was there. Saw Pete. Fun was had.

We’ll be back next year, for sure…

1 Like

Awesome! Epic adventure was had.

@Pete

3 Likes