Calendar jumps when scrolling (PC)

Yep, me too. Very annoying.

1 Like

Web is fine for me. But the Windows App is real bad for scrolling…real bad

New user of TR here. In calendar view, using the app on a Windows laptop, the scroll bar is terrible to use. It seems to jump from my February (current) week down to June. Additionally, not having up or down scroll arrows like a typical scrollbar would be useful, especially if every click was only 1/3 or smaller increment of each calendar entry/week height. Please fix. This is annoying.

4 Likes

I’ll pass this along to the team. Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

Passed that along to the team, we agree that that could definitely be better.
However, there are a couple of workarounds athletes might be interested in using now:

1. Use the arrow keys. Scrolling makes much smaller ‘jumps’ with the :arrow_up: and :arrow_down: keys
  2. Use the TSS chart at the top to jump to a specific week. This is a good go-to since it doesn’t involve any scrolling whatsoever.
2 Likes

Just want to add my voice to say that I experience the jumpy calendar on an iPhone, Mac and iPad running safari. Super frustrating.

1 Like

Hey Cal!

Could you try a different web browser to see if that helps?

We are compatible with the following web browsers:

Let me know how you get on!

+1 same here
The scrolling of windows app has always been and still is such a usability flaw. Never understood why…(my speculation has to do with dynamic loading of (maybe too few) weeks above and below…could that be @IvyAudrain?). Either way…however cool WLv2 is…equally uncool scrolling is!

1 Like

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the info. I’ll give it a go. Alas I’m in the death grip of the Apple eco system and so I won’t be changing my standard browser because I will lose other vital functionalities. Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for the mention, I went ahead and bumped this to the team to get it looked into again.

I’ll provide updates once we learn more about if this is a bug or device-specific/browser-specific occurrence, and again when we have a fix nailed down!

2 Likes

its always been an issue for me - chrome mostly pc and iOS

Been a persistent issue using the web app in Firefox since I started using TR. Drives me absolutely nuts.

1 Like

+1

Sorry about that, the issue has been re-opened for developers to work on. I’ll keep an eye on progress and provide updates.

Yes same for me. I thought TR had claimed to have sorted it but alas no.