Are you an Apple Watch, iPhone, Apple TV user?

I like the idea of the apple watch but the battery seriously sucks and my Garmin F6X is just amazing. I do have an old apple tv which rarely gets used, old Imac which I use for TR and an iphone 6s+.

Funny thing I don’t feel the need to upgrade the phone until it breaks as it is going strong with a recent battery replacement at the apple store 6 months ago. New apple tv just seems ok unless you zwift as I am partial to my roku tv or xbox one for streaming.

They do make solid products though that just work regardless of the apple vs android debate.

1 Like

What this man said, watch = Fenix 5

Don’t wear a watch.

1 Like

Now that the poll has established exactly what I wanted (in a completely unbiased fashion), we can confidentally extrapolate that only 4% dont use Apple products, and a massive 63% of the TR population use Apple Watch or TV!

Im thinking @Bryce might redirect some of the dev cycles accordingly :grinning::grinning::grinning:

:+1::wink:

3 Likes

Lol have to give it to you but don’t see it happening.

1 Like

Haha that’s a bit above my pay grade :wink::joy:.

1 Like

For music streaming I have turned to Spotify. They got better curated playlists and recommendations. And I can convert Spotify playlist to mp3 and stream them everywhere.

House of 5

5 iPhones (3 11’s and 2 7’s)
4 Macbook Air’s (I have the Pro :wink:)
3 Apple TV’s
2 Apple Watches
1 Macbook Pro
1 iMac Circa 2012

And a partridge in a pear tree…

Bought my first slug of Apple stock in 2007 and have been a fan ever since.

3 Likes

All The above

1 Like

iPhone, iPad and my wife has an Apple Watch that she loves. I might get a new Apple Watch 6. I don’t have an Apple TV, because I don’t have a TV.

I just got my first apple product. An apple TV. It’s fine. I only bought it to use for zwift and make it a bit easier to watch TV with a vpn tunnel. Other than that I don’t really see the point of it and I will probably never buy an apple product again.

1 Like

One cannot simply not buy Apple without making sure everyone around knows that they don’t buy Apple.

3 Likes

For me and my future situation, an apple TV will be a device to much. I will have a laptop for trainerroad/zwift etcetera, I have a chrome cast and I have a TV with apps I regularly use. For me, an apple TV doesn’t make anything better with that setup. But right now, with a crashed laptop and no ability to get one with the letters of my language and a not so smart tv and a need for using a vpn tunnel, the Apple TV solves some issues for me.

Sorry for not being clear about my opinion was based on my situation and life. I never said the product was bad or anything.

Thought about apple tv but would rather get a newer windows laptop as it is much more versatile. My old iphone 8 and 2009 imac are working just fine though.

I have been using Apple Watch Series 4 since long as a triathlete. Moreover, just bought Macbook Pro and I’m in love with it. So, Mac + Watch, and there is no option available :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2,000 shares of apple stock

1 Like

You’ve probably done better than every piker I talk to at work making $50 risking their whole portfolio to collect a call premium

Spotify music can’t be used on other devices without the Spotify app. If you mean to use Spotify on Apple Watch or Apple TV, the best solution for you is to download music from Spotify to your local folder using a Spotify downloader. And then, transfer downloaded Spotify files to Apple Watch or Apple TV for offline use forever.

1 Like

Since this thread is mainly about Apple… Apple Music CAN be used on other devices? What’s holding me back, is that I love Apple for non-desktop, but hate Apple for desktop. So I use Spotify on the desktop on Windows – something I believe I can’t with apple music.

Yeah if you want to listen to Apple Music on a PC then you need to use iTunes… I’ve not found a need to do that yet as AirPods Pro switching is so good I flick between iPhone and a Surface all day joining Teams calls etc. and then back to iPhone for music.

1 Like