Allow Plan Builder to Create a Plan based upon Course Data & Rider Info [Feature Request]

The following are 2 features I would love to see after AI is out for all. What features would you like.

1. Ability to enter blocks of weeks into planbuilder that I cannot cycle (family vacations, work trips, etc). If planbuilder could consider those it would be great.

• [Admin Note: This request is covered within Adaptive Training and should be available upon the full release.]
  2. Ability to enter a ride/route that you want planbuilder to help you in. Enter gps, power, cadence, and Hr. Or maybe only GPS and bike and body weight and planbuilder could help you based on current Trainer road AI and ramp test data.

• [Admin Note: This request is new and not apparently covered by an existing topic, so we are setting this as the one and only issue covered by this topic.]

Admin Note:

Per my post below, and the fact that TR โ€œAPPROVEDโ€ it, please do not continue posting different ideas in this thread.

Considering that this topic had 2 original ideas shared, and one of them is implemented in Adaptive Training, I am converting this to cover the second suggestion only.

Please search and either add comments to existing topics, or create a new topic if your idea isnโ€™t already covered in an existing one.

AT already has the first one on your wishlist.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean by โ€œhelp youโ€ for your second one. But it sounds like a more personalized version of BestBikeSplit.

What is AT? I really donโ€™t know.

Nobody really knows except for a select lucky few

1 Like

Iโ€™m thinking by having data I indicated data regarding exact power intervals and cadence requirements for your Event would be exactly known. Right know the categories are very useful (but not as specific). It seems the data for a specific event could even better shape a plan.

Having GPS data and total bike and body weight could specifically define needs of a specific athlete for a specific event. And it seems very achievable.

Finally auto upload of runs (and swims)

1 Like

I think itโ€™s in the works, but Iโ€™d love to be able to enter xc ski or rollerski workouts into their system. Iโ€™d imagine there are many TR users who also do cross training and would like to have AT take those into account. Sometimes I look at my weekly hours/TSS and ponder how I can be so tired, but then remember I skied(snow or roller) a few hours, or did an interval session.

For example, I could hammer some intervals on rollerskis this summer, and TR wouldnโ€™t know it, and schedule another tough workout for me to complete.

Syncing with my Whoop to pull HRV data and taking that into account for AT workouts!

2 Likes

FYI, from a maintenance and tracking standpoint, TrainerRoad prefers a separate topic for each Feature Request vs what this seems pointed at being a one-stop-shop suggestion topic.

There are numerous existing Feature Requests, and TR wants people to comment in those topics to keep related discussion grouped. Therefore, I suggest instead of piling a range of ideas here, start by checking to see if there is already an existing thread and add your thoughts there.

If there is no current topic related to your idea, add a new topic as needed.

2 Likes

Need a feature where a computer takes over my brain, knocks me out, forces a workout, and I wake up 2 hours later with sore legs, wondering what the hell just happened.

4 Likes

High/low temps for zip code on calendar. Or even the temps reported by Strava/garmin during an activity for that day.

1 Like
  1. Ability to see my career summary on the app

2. Ability to estimate TSS on the app

Per my post above, and the fact that TR โ€œAPPROVEDโ€ it, please do not continue posting different ideas in this thread.

Considering that this topic had 2 original ideas shared, and one of them is implemented in Adaptive Training, I am converting this to cover the second suggestion only.

Please search and either add comments to existing topics, or create a new topic if your idea isnโ€™t already covered in an existing one.

1 Like

Seems to have some overlap with this:

https://www.trainerroad.com/forum/t/feature-request-at-identifying-progressions-from-imported-race-files

1 Like

Iโ€™ll limit to one idea next time. Particularly if it relates to feature idea.

1 Like

Love this one