Add FTP Changes to Calendar

I was looking back through my calendar and realized there was nothing showing what my FTP was at. To do a comparison I had to open the calendar window and the career overview TSS chart.

It would be nice if we could enable the calendar to have an entry/annotation every time FTP changes. Maybe there could be a way to toggle it on and off? If it could be toggled, it could be added to the TSS chart at the top to help out the other feature request: FTP on Calendar TSS Chart. Default the toggle selection to hidden as to not clutter the display, but when a user wants to do a comparison and look through their data they could turn it on.

6 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! I can see how it could be helpful to show this information in the Calendar view in addition to showing it on the standard TSS chart.

I will pass your suggestion onto the team for consideration!

2 Likes

I’ve been adding an annotation to my calendar, with a short bit to show the change direction for quick skimming. Something automatic would be handy, since the info is available.

2 Likes

I’m probably going to go back and add those myself just to have the nice tracking.

1 Like

Not sure if I’m missing something but it would be nice to see on the calendar an automatic annotation of an AIFTP acceptance, and even when you didn’t accept it.

When an FTP is scheduled/taken, you can see the completed test/graph but when you use AIFTP there is no indication on the calendar of it, or the change. I use Annotations currently to keep track but it would be nice to see something auto-generated.

1 Like

You can see the history in Career TSS. I think noting an unaccepted change would be potentially confusing alongside actual changes. I suppose in some situations, seeing the FTP progression at Career level is zoomed out enough that it might be hard to reference particular races etc, but for me the calendar is busy enough as it is. As you say, you can use manual notes to mark what you like.

We had a similar suggestion last week, I think. I will search when i get to my PC and merge or link if appropriate.

There was, and I quipped “excel” to that suggestion :flushed: :grimacing:

I know you can see the history, and maybe noting unaccepted changes may be confusing, but how about noting accepted changes? As I said, prior to AIFTP there is a completed Ramp Test in the calendar. I’m ok using annotations, was just a thought :slight_smile:

Copy that. I found another post with same basic request and merged yours with it.

1 Like

See your point. I like the idea of the trigger, so as to declutter/clutter the calendar as required.

Love this feature suggestion! The team agrees :wink:, and I’m glad to report that it’s one of a number of planned improvements to AI FTP detection we’re working on!

As always, we can’t commit on timelines, but stay tuned.

8 Likes