Adaptive Training - Progression Levels of Past Workouts and Future Planning

This is something that I don’t think any of the respondents, including myself, have picked up on.

AT isn’t looking at highly specific progressions such as this so even if you’ve sifted through all the similar existing TR workouts and done them so AT can account for them it’s not going to recognise that’s what your intention is. AT’s starting points are one of the existing plans as that’s a much smaller problem to solve than trying to be completely generic.

@mcneese.chad - I hadn’t noticed the push/pull functionality had gone until I read your above post. I suppose the push functionality has been replaced by being able to add “annotations” which include holidays and illness. Not obvious though and has gone from being part of an easily overlooked menu to a slightly oddly named sub-section of a dialog that most people probably only find by accident. I appreciate UI design when trying to fit in multiple features isn’t easy but what was an edit to a whole week is now accessed through a “daily” edit dialog box. It’s a bit like putting tinned tomatoes in the vegetable aisle in the supermarket!