Adaptive Training Closed Beta Update

Do you have the alternates section at the bottom for that workout? Can’t you just change the selection to “productive” and see what is listed? (picture from a completely different workout that I have scheduled for today)

1 Like

I did not try that. Next time I run into similar situation I will see what’s available. Thanks for that tip.

1 Like

Thanks Textuality. Might give TR a go for a couple of months (got a couple of big days in the UK Lake District (UK) coming up which will need focus!

Are the progression levels on each workout are the same for everybody?
Example Tunnabora is ranked as 3.6 in my plan, Echo +1 is 7.4, is it the same for everybody?

Yeah those are universal levels. In adaptive training you’d get assigned workouts that are consistent with your personal progression level in a particular category

1 Like

most americans won’t know who the real aldridge prior is. (really missing out). hope to see sheridan poorly on here too.

1 Like

most americans won’t know who the real aldridge prior is. (really missing out). hope to see sheridan poorly on here too.

OffTopic

Since you mentioned it, here’s a bit of Aldridge Prior “channelling” Sheridan Poorly :wink:

Aldridge Prior - he’s a hopeless liar

NB I was at school with a character just like that - he even wore that same 70s fur-collared jacket as AP :rofl: . Wonder where he is now? - probably the first human on Mars or something, having travelled there solo in a self-made, faster-than-light, stealth spaceship, Nolan sisters in the onboard fridge of course, etc etc etc

/OffTopic

What’s the update on the beta coming to more people? I signed up on the list within the first hour but still nothing new on my end except TrainNow, no email received about admittance into the Beta group.

1 Like

I think they’re seeing substantial bugs so are holding off accepting more.

3 Likes

As random as they’ve said selection is it makes no point to be adding anyone that regularly uses Wahoo and runs outdoor workouts right now - do you fall into that bracket? I know I do and don’t want adding until that is resolved.

You’re not alone. I registered early on the first day having got up at 5am to watch the live announcement. Still patiently waiting. All Garmin and 90% inside workouts…

1 Like

Hey all, quick update: we currently have two significant bugs we’re working on resolving before adding more athletes. I know it’s frustrating to wait, but this is the beta doing exactly what it’s designed to do- find bugs and confusion points and give us the opportunity to resolve them. Once these issues get fixed we’ll be able to start adding athletes at an accelerating rate again. Thanks for your patience!

50 Likes

Thanks for the update @SeanHurley. Could we also have an update on what has happened with the planned release of workout levels to all as we haven’t heard anything for 3 weeks.

3 Likes

We’re working hard on those as we speak. We were hoping to have them live a few weeks ago but found some things we felt needed improvement. They’re coming soon!

29 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Great communication! Thanks for the updates and keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Thanks Sean - really appreciate the updates.

1 Like

Hi @SeanHurley, how are things going with AT?
Could you give a status update?

1 Like

When I rule the world, one of my first acts will be the standardization of these terms.

2 = a couple
3 or 4 = a few
5 = five
6 or 7 = several

Then we’ll get into the distinction between “this Tuesday” and “next Tuesday.”

LET MY PROCLAMATION GO OUT ACROSS THE LAND!

19 Likes

Well if I get to rule it first you’ll have to comply with the following

couple is less than a few and even more less than several
few is more than a couple and less than several
several is more than a couple and a few
:wink:

personally…
couple=2
a few=3
several 4+ but probably less than a dozen…

:rofl: this needs its own thread…

We do need an AT update…

5 Likes