About that Thing Two

I will likely be hosting a Disaster -2 this Saturday. :smiley:

4 Likes

I think I was close enough!

Y’all should have a virtual sign-up sheet and/or raffles to win rides with @Nate_Pearson, @Jonathan, @Pete, and @ambermalika, etc.

5 Likes

Sounds awesome, and terrifying.

That was pretty good, a We’ve been talking about this sort of thing in the Ironman thread on and off for a while. Unfortunately Indont have a desktop or laptop, but it looks very good on the live stream.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Thing 1 - This sounds amazing and would be something I want bad! Is this even possible? @Nate_Pearson @mcneese.chad

Thing 2 - Winner Winner!

Thing 3 - I don’t see how the platform could support this (I admit I looked it up)

Good Job TR! The new group riding looks fun!

1 Like

Thing 1 must be the rebuild of the mobile app. Thing 2 is awesome! Psyched!

This is pretty awesome…when people were first talking about it, I was kinda “meh”. After watching the livestream, I am kinda psyched to try this with my buddies.

5 Likes

I can’t believe I just watched 3 people I don’t know do a full trainer workout…social isolation has clearly taken over now!! :crazy_face:

9 Likes

really well done TR! I am excited about this

Oh, desktop only…meh.

How far away is the mobil app re-launch, and will it include this new feature?

Good timing though TR, with a quarter of the world in lock down, it couldn’t be more perfect.

1 Like

yeah Nate said a few times, that they planned this for the fall, but pulled a more basic version forward to release now, because of Corona

that’s also why it’s desktop only so far

1 Like

No ETA given on the new mobile app. I think it’s safe to say it will include this, since the whole point of the rebuild is to easily integrate development for all platforms.

1 Like

I only stopped because my wife told me dinner was on the table!

I would find this extremely useful!

I’ve been taking this Social Distancing thing pretty seriously since 2017, I’ll have to make some cycling friends and coax them into joining TR…

3 Likes

Ok, now that I’m watching the youtube video, a couple of questions (non-serious ones :wink:)

• did anyone drop their ftp before this, in order to not look so knackered?
  • why is Jonathan’s TR top a mirror image of Nate’s? (The sleeves are reversed)
  • do we win anything with the code in the top corner? :grin: or is it just the zoom link.

local video images is “mirrored” which makes checking and fixing hair much easier :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah it’s obvious that the TR guys have that one nailed … seriously they should consider a partnership with Alpecin or something :joy:

1 Like

I said “adaptive workouts” - I should have said “adaptive training plans”. They’ve talked about this in concept on the podcast a few times, and it’s been discussed a bunch here on the forum about how this might work. So seems plausible.

This is me completely speculating obviously! I believe INSCYD owns their IP. So would either be something for TR to license, or build their own version - the latter which would be hard, but not impossible.