About that Thing Two

Looks like live announcement will come via TrainerRoad YouTube

2 Likes
12 Likes

Group Workouts are here! DC Rainmaker joins the team to get all the details about what Group Workouts are, how it works, and how you can get faster with your friends, live on YouTube!

Get Faster Together!

• Share live video, voice, and data between you and up to four other athletes. Complete the same workout, synced in real-time, from anywhere, at any time.
  • Reach your goals with a community that encourages and supports you, while providing the extra motivation to nail your workout.
  • Challenge yourself and those around you and make your hard work pay off with structured, power-based workouts scientifically designed to make you faster.
  • All you need to get started is a compatible training device, internet connection, and the TrainerRoad Desktop App.

Learn more about Group Workouts: https://bit.ly/3dFi9y2

2 Likes

oh no . it sounds like, next to the hardware, it also requires friends to work :joy: :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Oh no Desktop only? :sob:

EDIT

:sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly, oh well!

so you need to have friends whose training plan lines up with yours and has you doing the same workout on the same day.

3 Likes

Or a mate who’s not on a plan might join you or swap workouts

1 Like

yeah I imagine scenarios like: “oh I had pettite on schedule today, but I’ll join you for a Mary Austin” :joy:

3 Likes

Ha! But only once

I’d want to swap my Mary Austin for Pettit :laughing:

1 Like

Was thinking the same thing. Would require the stars to align. The most difficult of which requires me to have a friend.

2 Likes

after years of using TR I lost all my friends now I need to find new ones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s onnnnnnn…

2 Likes

pretty easy to find new friends doing the same plan on the What Workout Did you Do Today thread

2 Likes

DCRainmaker has a live youtube of the new feature!

4 Likes

Nate & Jonathan are live now with DCRainmaker for the official announcement!

Check it out here.

3 Likes

yeah you could rename the thread into: “what workout are you gonna do today” :yum:

3 Likes

We will have a dedicated thread for sharing, with time zone tools to make planning and scheduling easier.

Edit to add the link:

6 Likes

let me guess? first one is gonna be Disaster :fearful: :joy:

1 Like