November 4, 2018
Episode 177 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast is going to be a fun one! 24 Hours In The Old Pueblo registration is closed and it's time to strategize on endurance team racing, we'll discuss creative ways to stay cool on the bike, and the proper way to train your body to absorb more training stress. Join us live!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode with links to what's being discussed:
- 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo
- Should I train for a specific climb in a specific race?
- Should I follow low volume plans before mid volume plans?
- How to cut a base phase short
- Is starting young an advantage in cycling?
- How to hold your head in the TT position
- Ways to stay cool on the trainer
Ride with the Coaches in Kona
The SWORKS Venge:
24 Hours in OLD Pueblo Link:
Maxxis Aspen Tires:
Hotter’n Hell Hundred:
Jonathan Castroviejo TT Position
Mark Cavendish Sprinting Position
Recommended Fan: Lasko Pro Performance Blower Fan, 4900
H.A. & A.C. Power Profile Test:
“Is there a test in TR for 1min , 5min ,5sec?”
Blog Posts/Podcast Episodes on Weight Loss
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/search?q=trainerroad%20ask%20a%20cycling%20coach%20weight%20loss
- 3 Advanced Tools Cyclists Can Use To Measure Fat Loss or Weight Loss: https://blog.trainerroad.com/how-cyclists-measure-weight-loss/
- Eating to Lose Weight: https://blog.trainerroad.com/eating-lose-weight/