Why training all your energy systems in one workout is not efficient training, using heart rate data to tell if you are getting faster, maintaining healthy cycling habits and more in Episode 259 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Takeaways from the Coaches’ latest Group Ramp Test
- Why training all your energy systems in one workout is not efficient training
- How to use heart rate data to tell if you are getting faster
- Why aerobic endurance rides are limited to two hours in the TR training plans
- How to maintain healthy habits vs addictions
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Share this Post