Techniques to improve recovery and get the most from your rest week, how to transition to cycling from powerlifting to be fast and strong, why you should be using an electrolyte or carbohydrate sports drink while cycling and more in Episode 256 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Why only two days of intense workouts can make you faster
- Using your health insurance to pay for your TrainerRoad subscription
- Why elevating your legs after a workout may aid recovery
- The benefits of muscle flossing for cyclist and endurance athletes
- Training tips for long climbs
- How to get the most from your recovery week
- The best way to transition to cycling from powerlifting to be fast and strong
- Why you should be using an electrolyte or carbohydrate sports drink while cycling
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Share this Post