Finding the right cycling workouts to help you lose weight, how a year of training and no racing will affect your performance, the most common cycling myths debunked and more in Episode 268 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- A safety first reminder from Coach Jonathan
- How a year of no racing affects your fitness
- How to lose weight through cycling training
- The most common cycling myths debunked
- How to return to training after illness
- The best cadence to use in training
- Tips to avoid bad food and eat better
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com