Your personal best way to lose some fat - anecdotes / experiences / examples of what kicked your ***

So it’s been a wild ride
Spent too many months not being active at all and weight shot up. (i heard someone somewhere talk about consistency…hmm who could that be)

Anyhow started training on the bike in feb, added the run in march and then the swim in april. Once i did that, late april i focused on my food intake a bit more. What i focused on was:

• limiting (most days of the week) my eating after dinner and in the morning (i snack a lot in that window)
  • adding more protein to my food… so protein first and then carbs …the fats usually come in by themselves in my diet lol
  • not banning any foods, but usually by being conscious about my protein intake, it helps take care of that a bit
  • increase my water intake to a minimum of 2L per day (outside of actual activity/training)

I’ve stilll got some way to go as per my graph but i’m getting there at a reasonable rate without feeling like i’m missing out on something.

2 Likes