Workout with the most combined anguish - mental + physical?

Haha I did the same, but went from no way I can hit those numbers to or could I :thinking:?

Once my events are over I might actually try them for the ‘fun’ of it, will most likely end up in blaming my trainer for not being able to keep up with the changes quick enough :stuck_out_tongue:

I finish all my workouts thinking “whew that was hard”

4 Likes

Speaking of which, this is a great final vo2 interval song.

When looking up the link to Junction I saw there’s a +1 version :scream:

1 Like

@PusherMan

Did blue for the fun of it :p, opted for blue instead of blood as I have a bit of a cold and didn’t want a mental setback in case I failed at blood

1 Like

‘For the fun of it’. With a cold!

Certifiably insain :rofl::wink:

Haha well the cold isn’t too bad, usually working out helps me get rid of it.

It’s marked as a threshold workout and I must say it’s a lot more fun to do, it just feels less like a drag because the power switches constantly.

Did your trainer manage to keep up with the fluctuations? You clearly did. Congratulations :+1:

Hehe thanks! Like 95% of the intervals were picked up correctly, a few weren’t picked up great but that’s oke.

I’m going to have to try this now :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Have fun!

Blood +1 or above.

If you can make it through, your FTP is probably set too low.

2 Likes

My legs spontaneously started hurting after looking at Blood +1.

@PusherMan I think Steve is calling you out :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’m happy to just sit in my corner and cry, quietly…

Long/low vo2 max for me -6,7,8 mins at 108%. Raymond +7, Elephants +4. Just awful

2 Likes

AMEN … did my 1st one ever Raymond +7 last saturday … never had to dig so deep in any training ever … punched the ceiling lol …

vo2 is horrible but at least its pretty short …

1 Like

Those sound terrible…

Raymond +7 brought me to this thread looking for solace! First workout after a 2% FTP bump and only managed the first 2 intervals - 2nd two had to be reduced by 5%. I’m relying on the minimum effective dose theory - just hope minus 5% still qualifies!

Another vote for Mary Austin - its one of my nemesis workouts.

I vote for Spencer +2 and Leconte.

1 Like