Where did you ride OUTSIDE today? (2019 & 2020)

Decided that the 45minutes Volunteer session was ideal for lunch time. So I decided to do it to test my new BB. Everything seems smooth, there’s a new chain/cassette, chaining bolts are tight, the pedals seem good but I am still getting a dry like click when things are under pressure. The search for the source goes on :thinking:

2 Likes

Recovery week of SSMV Build 2 phase, i took a week off from work and did all endurance rides outside this week. I kept this summer very structured and did little rides outside, i get the benefits of indoor rides but cannot get enough of outdoor rIdes and winter is already around the corner :frowning:

7 Likes

A nice ride around Brisbane with my son on the Shotgun seat.
New Farm cycle path looking back at the Story bridge.
Coffee stop at the blue combi van.
Getting a quick lesson about venus fly traps at the Botanic Gardens.

7 Likes

Lovely weather as well!

4 Likes

Some sunny days have lined up perfectly with recovery week, and I finally got some pictures after riding outside all week:

6 Likes

Headed over to the Lake District with my wife for a short route. I grew up near here so in a way it’s my back yard.

8 Likes

No ride today (going to the market doesn’t count because it didn’t end up on strava). I rode 450 km the last 8 days, so I thought it was time for a day off :slight_smile:
Had a great week though riding around Voorthuizen en Waverveen (the Netherlands)

1 Like

3 Likes