Where did IF go?

Back now, correct?

1 Like

Not showing on the calendar for me (Android App)

Yes, IF is back.

yes it’s back on the individual workouts but not on the overall calendar view. Maybe you guys pulled it off the calendar to de-clutter? But I really prefer having it there. Thx @Nate_Pearson

Good on my Calendar (Windows & Chrome)

Same, on MacBook Pro and Safari.

1 Like

Try making your browser window wider, does that make it show up? We’re hiding it a bit too early in browser width. We’ll get that fixed.

1 Like

Weird, mine is still not showing IF on Safari/MacBookPro with my browser is set full screen width, same as it always has been. But if I make the browser window wider than the screen, IF does come back, so that’s clearly the issue. Thx @Nate_Pearson

Yep, same for me (Macbook Pro 13").

ya, same here on my wife’s 2010 MBP (non-retina). No issues on my 2016 MBP, but its got the retina display.

IF is still not showing on my calendar in Chrome browser on my laptop with the browser size maximized.

Off-topic, but nice to meet someone who creates “.5” workouts as well! Spotted McAdie +0.5 in there. I created Bashful +2.5 and Baird +1.5 last season as the ones above and below were too easy and too difficult…

1 Like

See Nate’s comment above, they will fix it. In my testing its working on high-res laptop display, and not if on normal/low-res laptop display.

1 Like

@Nate_Pearson As others have said, it shows up now if the window is wide enough. Doesn’t show up on my 15" MacBook screen at full window width - window needs to be 1520 pixels wide for IF to show up. It does show up in Safari on my iPhone SE, but overlaps the edge of the activity window in the calendar.

1 Like

Yeah, in my case it’s a 2018 13" MBP Retina display–not showing at maximized. But is showing at slightly wider than maximized.

Sharp eyes, dude! Precision FTW!

What did you do for 0.5? I’m guessing 90 seconds 95%, 90 seconds 105%? That whole 2 minutes at a time at 105% does look a bit much for base period…

yeah, exactly. I’ve been able to do McAdie +1 at other times, though it’s always hard. But at the moment my FTP is close to an all-time high (for me lol) so I find that some of the higher IF workouts have been very tough. Plus, I messed around with the order of my workouts when I set up SSBMV1 in Calendar, and wound up beginning my weeks with the hard workouts instead of ending my weeks with them. So the workouts that are meant to be the leading edge of the SSB progression are pushed a week forward, if that makes sense. I didn’t realize this could be a problem until I was partway through SSBMV1, so I’ll handle it differently in SSBMV2. (Essentially, I wanted to start my training weeks on Wednesday instead of Monday, but instead of pushing the calendar forward a few days, I wound up with a calendar with backward weeks… if that makes sense.)

Actually, it does all tie back to the topic at hand because the troublesome workouts are only the ones at the highest IF. And McAdie +1 is 0.89, as I can once again clearly see on my screen this AM. Thanks @Nate_Pearson and rest of TR team!

1 Like

Fixed now, thanks TR Team

Narrow display on work computer (24" LCD rotated to 90 degrees):
17%20AM

I’d rather have that than nothing.