What's AT up to?

So, this morning I completed my workout (Leavitt +2), and everything went pretty well. Rated the workout as ‘moderate’ and then checked to see what my adaptations were a while later after breakfast. I honestly can’t even remember them, but I went ahead and accepted them and moved on with my day. Fast forward to just a few minutes ago when I logged on to check what ride I was doing tomorrow and AT has suggested a whole new set of adaptations. The only thing that changed between now and then is that my commute was uploaded, but that is only a ~20 minute freeride. Has anyone else experienced this? On what basis do you think could AT be offering up a new set of adaptations to me?

Best to email support@trainerroad.com so they can review the things we can’t see here.

1 Like

Chad’s right!

The forum is a great place to discuss training, cycling, nutrition, and to share TrainerRoad experiences, but isn’t the best place to ‘get to the bottom of’ an issue. Support knows best and is the quickest to provide up-to-date info, look at your internal ride logs, and the full scope of your workouts and plan for the most accurate insight, and to make any fixes if necessary!

From the ‘Welcome to the TrainerRoad Forum’ Page:
Have a question about the app, your training plan, or device? Reach out to support@trainerroad.com instead of posting here. Our support team has the best visibility and insight into your devices, workouts and adaptations, and will help get you the most efficient and effective answer to your question.

Closing this thread to prevent further confusion for other athletes with specific questions about thier adaptations, and to try to reduce a bit of clutter on the forum.

1 Like