Underwear the TR Team wears?

I remember hearing on an episode the TR crew sold all their old underwear and bought this one brand; what is the brand this brand they love now?

2 Likes

I honestly didn’t know what to expect when I clicked on this headline…

12 Likes

6 Likes

There’s a market for used underwear?

13 Likes

Pretty sure it was these. https://mackweldon.com/products/airknitx-boxer-brief

3 Likes

Mack Weldon. My ears perked up bc I did the same. They lasted a good couple of years, 5 pairs of daily use for probably 3-4 years. Interestingly they all disintegrated at the same time. My wife gave me a few more for Xmas and got to try some new styles – I can’t recall which ones TR mentioned, but wanna say Air Knit or the silver version. I received both for the first time and man, air knit is pretty awesome. breezy.

TMI.

1 Like

That was exactly my reaction too! :joy:

I found this brand to be phenomenal as a daily commuter and after 3 years now there is basically no wear or stretching, whereas i would wear holes in the thighs of other boxers after 1 year. Theres a few variations, but all the ones i’ve tried thus far have been incredible.

https://www.marks.com/en/matrix-mens-driwear-boxer-briefs-83429.html#83429[color]=BLACK

I’m starting a new underwear brand called “Flippers Neverwash - The Underwear You Never Have to Wash”.

You just flip them inside out every day.

FAQ
Q: What happens on the third day?
A: Don’t worry about it.

I hope they buy mine.

6 Likes

You wore 5 pairs every day?

8 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

I started wearing Tommy John Second Skin Boxer Briefs a couple years ago and will never look back. The waistband doesn’t roll over, the legs don’t ride up and the boys stay cool. The legs are longer than anything I had worn before and I was skeptical, but found, like a good pair of socks, they disappear from thought as soon as I put them on. I’m not quadzilla, but I have found my cyclist body to fit underwear and jeans a bit differently than the general population that skips leg day.

Flyless? Pass…I stopped pulling down my pants to pee when I was 6. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A legitimate brand Derek Rose or Turnbull & Asser are going to give you a much more high quality cotton which far and away does more than any of the retail brands listed above.

Those are definitely S-works level underwear

2 Likes

When added with Assos repair gel and shaved legs, practically EPO.

2 Likes

Is it strange that because @Nate_Pearson mentioned them, we all want to wear the same underwear as him?

3 Likes

I’d bet Chad goes commando.

1 Like

Chad turned Jonathan and I on the the Mac Weldon air knit underwear :wink:

2 Likes

As I skim the last three replies I see Victoria’s Secret then commando then Chad turning Jonathan and Nate on… I thought the podcasts were about racing, not racy. :laughing:

2 Likes