TrainerRoad users' bikes

Sexy. You gotta stop posting your bikes man. You’re killing me!

What happened to your other frame? You mentioned replacement frame…

1 Like

This probably explains it best:

This is the last image I have of it:

I guess it’s now in a bottle of Silca Ultimate sealant or something…

6 Likes

I don’t normally go for loud colors but this is pretty rad with the bar tap and rim decals

1 Like

What frame is the gravel bike?

GT Grade Carbon

1 Like

Great to hear that you’re in one piece. Hopefully you’re recovering well?

Well it was fun while it lasted. I was hit by a F-150 truck last Friday. A bit banged up but ok. The real pain will be trying to get a replacement bike :tired_face:.

4 Likes

Hopw you’re ok!!! Will insurance cover the bike?

Damn, dude! Glad you’re OK. I got hit by a car once and snuck out with bumps and bruises.

Hope you heal fast and that tracking down a new bike isn’t too much of a chore.

Damn that sucks. I am already scared of riding on roads. Did this happen on gravel or a regular road?

I’m just sore, but nothing broke or injured per se. Feels all muscular at this point. Probably had whiplash as my neck sore, but I didn’t hit my head.

Will pick up the police report on Monday and contact his insurance. I’ve been told it’s considered property damage and the driver’s vehicle insurance should cover it. I’m working with my LBS on a replacement. However, I don’t know how long or how much of battle it will be to get insurance to pay out.

3 Likes

I rode indoors for nine months on a wattbike, then decided I was into biking for real, so got my first bike with wheels since the 1970s…

MOOTS Routt RSL 58cm

31 Likes

It was a small paved section between gravel roads. Luckily he was probably only going 20mph +/-

2 Likes

That’s pretty much my dream bike. Congrats!

1 Like

My roadmachine, love this bike. I’m thinking of 50mm wheels next season.

13 Likes

:star_struck: New Bike for racing

28 Likes

Never mind the bike, are you ok?

2 Likes

Haha :joy: I got this one at James Brothers in October 2013. Thankfully, it’s still going strong and doing what I need it to do! Come back and check out the slalom. CAMP is still doing good work out there!

I sold my Tarmac SL7 and got myself a new ride :black_heart:

38 Likes

Nice. What prompted the switch from the Tarmac SL7 to an Ultimate

2 Likes