TrainerRoad users' bikes

13 Likes

coincidentally I was just watching a race analysis by Norcal Cyclist on youtube and happened to spot a disc brake version of this frameset.

Winning Tips for Gravel Racing - 2019 Regalado Road Race - YouTube at about minute 4:19

Looks great! I’m a sucker for an all black stealth machine, and Project One to boot!

1 Like

My Titus Fireline Titanium 29er MTB with tubeless Schwalbe G-one road tyres. My N=1 multi purpose bike!

Back on the trainer now after its weekly outing.

5 Likes

A better picture of my Ribble R872, this time in the wild and with bar tape

2 Likes

My new bike. It’s a Moots MX RSL with SRAM AXS, Hope E3 X2 brakes, Enve M525s, eeWings crank with Stages, RSL stem, Enve M5 bar and Fox Factory 32SC. I ate a lot of beans and ramen to save up for it, but it was worth it. I love this bike.
Built by Bobby Wintle and Austin Turner at District Bicycles in Stillwater, OK.

14 Likes

My new race bike:

2019 Specialized Allez Sprint. It’s fully stock at the moment with a complete 105 build and DT Swiss R460 alloy wheels…but big changes are coming.

I’ve only been on two rides so far, but man is this bike a blast. Instant response to power and almost telepathic steering. I can’t wait to start hammering around the local crit series!

8 Likes

Just looked at this, out of the 10 markings from least to most, I’m at #3 away from most compliant, and it’s dreamy.

Race rig - 2008 Orbea Orca

First “nice” road bike I’ve ever had. Picked it up second hand from Optum pro team in 2009. Made me fall in love with the road.

Just realized it’s been almost 10yrs…time to upgrade?

8 Likes

We’re twins! Isn’t the color amazing?

I’ve been a sucker for the black and white paint job of the early Cervelo’s since it was introduced. If I would buy a new one i would probably have it repainted in a similar way! I’ve upgraded with UDi2 and Firecrests. Power2max supply essential information…

8 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! and pictures don’t make it justice! favorite paint job to date.

1 Like

I started cycling as an adult in 2014 and so far I’ve only owned two bikes.

This was a cheap hybrid-ish do-it-all. I upgraded it as I grew as a cyclist - it went from a 3x8, v-brakes, suspension fork to a 1x10, new wheels, disc brakes and a rigid fork. Basically everything except frame and seat clamp was upgraded at some point.

As for my roadbike - it’s nothing special. Just an entry level Giant endurance frame with sora r3000 components. At some point I’m hoping to upgrade it with 105 components.

23 Likes

The road in that second pic looks like something out of a dream! I also like the color-matched helmet.

3 Likes

Thanks. Roads in Mazovia are getting better year after year, but there is still a lot to improve, especially in rural areas where I live:

7 Likes

Custom DeSalvo by Mike DeSalvo

18 Likes

New addition. A second track bike. One or the other will be converted into a townie with riser bars and flat pedals

2 Likes

If you hadn’t said Mazovia I’d have guessed it was any number of roads where I grew up in northern lower Michigan. Awesome pixor! Reminds me…I need to call Mom.:grinning:

2 Likes

Updated handle bars from Bontrager xxx to Pro bar and better cable management

6 Likes

4 Likes