TrainerRoad Team on Zwift

http://www.facebook.com/groups/wtrltremea/

If you’re on FB we’re organising everything through this group , have a catch up and hopefully see you online👍

1 Like

Thanks! I deactivated my facebook a while a ago so will look at re-activating it.

The WTRL race timings for EMEA are a little tricky for me on Tuesday evenings. I might be able to make some events but not all.

No problem, there’s a doc in the group where you can note a availability

I’m not part of the TR racing team, but I started my 3 week mini race “season” today with a B race. Ended 17th, only 1 sec behind winner, but the important thing for me was that my IF for 51mins of riding was 0.95 (3.9w/kg), so it was some solid work. Would love to see that IF creep up closer to 1 in the next few weeks!

8 Likes

17th only 1 second behind the winner? Is that placing taken from zwiftpower or from the joke zwift placings?

End of race results. I was DQd from zwift power because I don’t use my HR monitor (at least not into zwift, I hate seeing it and getting psyched out)

1 Like

That’s what ‘sticky notes’ are for :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If only someone made a keystroke in which the Hr field could be hidden!

2 Likes

Hi requested to join earlier
Zwift user G Cranston
Trainerroad gcranston

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi - great to see a TR team on Zwift! Hoping to do a bit more racing over our upcoming winter months.

I requested to join the team on ZwiftPower. My TR username is brianv17 and my Zwift profile name is B. Vandegriend.

Three teams on EMEA league, Cat A in East and a Cat B in East and West. The A’s are full but have a few slots in B2 East (6.15pm UK). A few C’s have jumped in with the B’s.
Anyone else interested get in touch.

2 Likes

Good luck in the ZCL guys!!

3 Likes

Requested access:

TR Name: rogergural
Zwift Name: Roger Gural

1 Like

Podium shoutout time. Congrats to everyone who raced this past week, whether you took a podium or not. Well done!

Colin Ferguson - 3R Classique Flat Race // Saturday // A

Miles Askew - BRT Ages Racing League // Friday // C

Will Salmon - OH MY CRIT! - The Double Race 2/2 // Thursday // B

Mark Bennett - Aussie Crit Crushers Race 1 of 2 // Tuesday // D

6 Likes

Requested access:

TR Name: Johannes9220
Zwift Name: Johannes Rask Sørensen (TR)

Jonathan. I’m up for this if you can squeeze me in. I’m a Cat A with a 20min w/kg of around 4.4. Thanks, Miles

1 Like

Requested access:

TR Name: cobalde
Zwift Name: Chris Obalde (HBCC) / (TR)

Have dabbled in Zwift races but getting more engaged with it now that winter has rolled around here. Typically a 6am (NY) rider, with some flexibility on weekends

Unofficial results (ZP and WTRL are back logged) after the first race for the TR EMEA W B group. Great showing by the team to be able to take 5th spot.

10 Likes

Yes great effort everyone! I managed to stay with the front group for the first 10 mins or so before getting dropped. Then spent most of the rest of the race working with @jonathanwaddell :smile:

5 Likes

Polite way of saying " I dragged you for 30 km" :grin:

6 Likes