TrainerRoad T-Shirt

There is an easy way to do it! Publish the logos etc as SVG/EPS for subscribers and let us get our own printed/embroidered/crayoned…

1 Like

@larskoelle… I did get to Bodensee and saw them. And @Nate_Pearson and @Jonathan didn’t give me a shirt or a mug. :cry: But maybe it was just me and they’d have given you one.

1 Like

I’ve had periods of time where I’ve been pretty serious about training and competing on the Concept 2 rower. Concept 2 has this thing where when you hit certain milestones with your training numbers they will send you a shirt and/or pin. I remember getting both when I hit my first million meters logged, the full list of items/meters needed is here: Million Meter Club - Prizes - Rowing, Skiing, Biking | Concept2

Maybe TR could do something similar using length of time you’ve been an active user or number of workouts completed or something along those lines? It might help strengthen TR loyalty and also help make things more fair because not all of us live close to the TR offices or races. Just a thought, I realize this may not be feasible at all right now (or ever).

10 Likes

Just don’t do it for completing Disaster!

2 Likes

I agree with the long term idea.

I’m in the UK so there’s no chance of popping by the Office any time.

I’ve been a member since 2014 and I do my best to spread the word…

5 Likes

How about something linked you usage - 250 workouts gets you a mug, 500 work outs a T-shirt, 1000 workouts a signed picture from Coach Chad :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Loved my concept 2 days!

Unfortunately my back failed me before I could join the one million metres club and get the free t-shirt.

1 Like

With the other members of one direction?

2 Likes

I’m in the UK, have been a long term member and would love to get my hands on a T shirt!

5 Likes

Hey guys - just resurrecting this conversation to let you know that you can get these now if you are interested!
https://nplusoneproducts.com/

They don’t have any TR branding, but are still great to wear to show off your favorite workouts!

5 Likes

The beers with Chad one is amazing hahahahaha

4 Likes

I created a custom workout like that one as well!

You can join the Team to access it - https://www.trainerroad.com/app/teams/16924-beers-with-chad

2 Likes

Love it!

3 Likes

@Nate_Pearson when will you guys be down in the Auburn CA area next? LOL.

1 Like

I’d love some TR merch

Signed chillow. Going to start queuing up Scotty and Clyde on repeat!!

If I saw someone wearing a TR T-shirt or riding around in a TR kit, it would be an immediate conversation starter.

1 Like

depends on the workout I’m doing :sunglasses: