TrainerRoad outage?

Cannot authenticate to the app, PC or iOS. It just tells me “Something went wrong, please try again.”

3 Likes

Im having the same issue!

2 Likes

Same, looks down

1 Like

People are saying the same on Facebook

1 Like

Apologies for the temporary outage, we are back on and live! Thanks for your patience.

7 Likes

Update: Website is working but some apps may still be down. We’re hustling to sort it out! Thanks!

3 Likes

Microsoft is having issues again. It seems to be a DNS issue affecting all of their customers (at least that what my IT department is telling me).

1 Like

Adaptive Training has run amok?!?!?!?

1 Like

Maybe time to diversify cloud providers???

Noooo. This seems to be a wider problem related to Azure and other platforms, and it looks like we are one of many websites affected by this. Most athletes shouldn’t have trouble anymore, but a couple folks may still have trouble as we havent gotten the ‘all clear’ yet. :+1:

sounds like something TR would point to so as not to draw attention to itself… i’m sure chad going missing has nothing to do with this either.

or he is in the process of moving…

1 Like

Reality is far more boring than silly speculation. :wink:

3 Likes

pffft…that’s what they want you to believe

Terminator3

1 Like

That’s what AT wants me to believe :robot:

2 Likes

I still say it was the photo bombing set off by the cat thread. :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

This is very similar to the last episode of the TV show Silicon Valley with their AI taking over…

LOL, we all set, looking at Azure Status site, should be all good and A.I. takeover FREE. :robot: :rofl: