I purchased a neo 2T in March 2020. During this time I have noticed a lot of issues that I haven’t been able to resolve. one of the -minor- issues is power differences between my assioma duo’s and the 2T (when riding at 200, Neo reads 200, assioma duo’s read 215. I will post a separate thread on this with analysis), but the biggest issue so far is that it suddenly spikes the intensity without any reason. It could happen at any time, during a hard interval (which kills you physically and mentally!) or a rest interval (where it can go above FTP, making the rest interval useless)
I see a lot of time Traineroad “pausing”, appearing as it loses connectivity.
- I have always used Ant+ for connectivity. Line of sight is clear and I never had issues with my old Vortex Smart
- I tried using bluetooth but got disconnected a few times
- I am in the middle of an interval and the suddently the tension to pedal increases.
- no other device connected (no HR monitor)
- No powermatch (assioma duo only connected to garmin 530), Tacx neo 2T connected to Trainerroad.
- No wifi connected.
Acho, at minute 1.08 it decided to get harder, and it never got to the target power. Had to stop after a while because it never got back to normal.
For a period of 6 seconds, 2T decides to bump intensity for no reason (287 vs target 204).
Second interval, target 209, it decides to spike to 259, for about 7 seconds.
Rest period, target 93 and randomly jumps to 176 and other to 240 watts!!
Cannot get an easier workout. and it still shows the issues (easy to spot)
Another attempt to do Dans
spike can easily be seen
I have plenty more examples. has anyone experienced this?