As a fan of these kind oddball innovations, that’s a pretty slick idea. Now where’s my electrical tape?
Many of us were using caulk or silicone seal between the tire and rim to achieve that outcome. It works but like many marginal gains it’s a PIA and in this case very marginal.
When I say many, I mean more than two. LoL
Don’t confuse what pro’s use and what pro’s want to use
Had a pair of Ksyrium SLs for years, thousands of miles and still going strong - riding these I would say that they are no different to the Campy Shamal Ultra that is regularly raved about. Love mine.
My brother works for Wilson and was able to hook me up with discounts on Mavic gear before they got sold off. I didn’t realize that Enve is under that umbrella though, so maybe I can get those new Foundation 65s at a company discount through him. Would be sick to do that considering I’m buying a new bike this year and am looking to deck it out.
I have two sets of Mavic wheels and I really like them. As far as warranty, I never have used it so I wouldn’t know. I hope new owners can make it work. I have been using the Yksion pro UST tubeless tires and I love them.