Team ClifBar race tactics called out in NorCal Cycling Videos

More situational tactics like what Pete are doing. I don’t think anyone have to say what Terun or Cliff specifically gonna do in each race.

Say if there’s a two man breakaway up in front should you break and chase them solo.
Pete would because he’s more a breakaway and soloist
While Jeff ( I think that’s your name right norcal) probly wouldn’t unless he’s racing solo since he’s more a sprinter.

I’m saying perspective of tactics from different type of rider is beneficial and entertaining.

In the end of the day most people are friends with people outside of their team. This incident are unfortunate, but in the end I hope everyone takes a way from what to do if you get lapped.

3 Likes

I think his name is Jeff. According to his post anyway :wink:

3 Likes

The language is grey…This talks about riders off the back. I believe the intent of the language was to prevent guys dropping immediately off the back when a team mate was off the front with the intent to help them stay away.

I think when the break reaches the field and/or a second break between them and the field it’s race on. That’s what officials have told me.

I’ve been on both sides so if anyone @NorCal_Cycling @Pete has a clarification from USAC post up.