Something went wrong error

Hello everyone!

We’re currently experiencing some server issues, so you may be unable to log onto the app or view/sync past rides. We don’t currently have an ETA on a fix for these issues, but we will make sure to let you know when we’ve resolved things on our end.

If you are looking to ride and can not, you should start your TR app with Wi-Fi OFF, login, then start your ride. You can then turn WiFi back on once you are riding. You should be able to train that way, but the ride will not upload until we’ve got our servers sorted out.

We’re really sorry for the complications here! Rest assured our engineers are working as fast as their fingers can type on getting this sorted out and we’ll let you know when we’re all set.

If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please feel free to reach out and ask - we’re more than happy to help: support@trainerroad.com

Thank you for being understanding, everyone!

9 Likes

What does this mean for group workout? I presume it’s a no go. Have one scheduled in 20 minutes

Just wanted to circle back and let y’all know - our server issues have been resolved!

You should now be able to login to the app and ride, or sync rides without running into an error.

Thanks again for your everyone’s patience while we were working through this – it’s much appreciated :smiley:

5 Likes

Hiya, I just completed workout it’s not fed through to strava or garmin connect or shows as completed in trainer road. ;-(

Is there a catch up or a local version on the pc that I can read upload?

Disconnecting your wifi, reconnecting it and selecting the re sync option works but if the internet is weak it’ll take a while :neutral_face:

Hey Stuart!

It is possible to download the ride and upload it to Garmin - you can find steps on how to do that below:

If this has been a consistent issue, reach out to us at support@trainerroad.com so we can dig deep on getting this sorted out!

1 Like

It’s very rare, this is the first major issue I’ve experienced in 5 years.

Completed a workout earlier this a.m. Still not showing as completed in TrainerRoad and not uploaded to Strava. I disconnected Wifi, reconnected, re-synced…nada.

Hey there,

Could you reach out to us via email so we can send you some in-depth steps on getting this sorted?

You can hit our line at suport@trainerroad.com - this way, we can really dig deep on getting this sorted :slight_smile:

We’ll look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

I ended up doing my workout offline instead of trying to get my phone working. Enabled wifi after, workout synced and appeared on Strava as usual.

Just tried again, everything working just fine…app, web, Strava. Thanks!

Wow - OK, thanks so much for the feedback!

I am having this issue today, July 16 2021. Has this become an issue for everyone? I’m using a MacBook Pro and it looks like everything is up to date.

Yes, having same issue with Windows app. Phone app won’t work either.

Things should be up for now but we’re keeping a close eye on everything.