Down on Windows too.

1 Like

Same, Win 10 and Android app.

Website ok though

1 Like

I was about to do a wo…

Huge bummer

1 Like

On Android, when trying to open the app I get error message “! No Internet - Please connect to the internet”.

Seems pretty poor error reporting if the issue is actually cloud-related (NB it’s not my internet connection, which is sound).

2 Likes

Have you try restarting the servers …

Asking for a friend…

1 Like

Same here, definitely not ‘cloud related’.
This looks like its a server issue so we’re urgently trying to get it sorted out with them, they may have a larger outage but we’ll keep you updated with our progress. Sorry for the inconvenience, all, we’re hustling to get this fixed!

7 Likes

Normally, I quite like “getting my kit off” :wink: :laughing:, but not when it’s because I’m all set for my w/o, sat on the bike, but the computer says no…

2 Likes

I guess today is not the day I will try an outside workout…

iOS app thinks there is no internet

Probably too much TSS for the servers. I’m going to do 40/20s and call it a day. Now that TR has heart rate I’m fine.

2 Likes

Hopefully is not a DoS attack or ransomware take over…

If either… Get your bit coin ready

1 Like

Technically, the error is correct.

The wording is the error… TR lost the connection to the internet, not our devices. Better wording should be used.

This is what I’m getting when I try to open the program on my windows laptop.

Windows app states something went wrong an error has occurred. Go Back.

1 Like

the website TrainerRoad.com seems to be down also…

502 Bad Gateway Microsoft-Azure-Application-Gateway/v2

1 Like

I’m sittin here in my bibs feeling like i just got stood up on a hot date. I guess I’ll go ride outside like a filthy casual.

2 Likes

Personally, thought the app would open but just not update without a connection. Learning has taken place

Same! But everything’s up again for me!

My apps still down

Nope, fine here

Mine just started working!

Long live the hustle! Thanks for the speedy feedback.