Shimano Dura Ace 9200 [speculation]

Exactly this. And they know for many folks ready to drop $6k on a bike might still buy if it’s $6500 or $6800. Especially if it means they can brag to their friends on the group ride that they have 12 speeds now.

1 Like

12 speed shimano?

Yes, of course.
Posted this weeks ago:

1 Like

This is sus to be honest.
its very hard to get an DA version of any bike for 7000!

Time will tell I guess… I just check their site and no prices listed… maybe they will once Shimano make the official announcement in about 2 hrs

https://www.cube.eu/en/2022/bikes/road/road-race/litening/cube-litening-c68x-slt-prizmsilverngrey/

They removed the pricing at some point… :man_shrugging:

There are prices listed, even in the link you posted. Top right corner …

1 Like

this is what I see…

Is it me? I don’t see a wire in the Ultegra RD…:thinking:

But I can only see the pics on my phone…pics get blocked on my PC by our server.

1 Like

Well hidden, but it is there.

Yeah you can see it hidden here:

1 Like

MAN!
I made the exact same circle!
haha

1 Like

Pity that the Charging cable is still proprietary.

USB-C both ends would of been nice in 2021/2022! :person_shrugging:

Still not a deal breaker as I’m now saving my pennies for the Ultegra group set. :+1:t2:

1 Like

USB-C has problems with debris. Probably wouldn’t be the best application on a bike derailleur.

1 Like

1 Like

While this is true, I think its mostly a problem for devices that are constantly plugging a cable (like a cellphone). For something like this, is probably more to do with size than anything else

Do i see a cable to the derailleur on that DA??

I am considering starting a new “official” R9200 (combined with R8100?) thread to put the news that seems to be getting released now.

Do you guys want that, or just keep adding to this thread and maybe adjust thread title to remove “speculation”?

2 Likes

one vote for new thread

1 Like

new thread

1 Like

Here we go:

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Shimano Di2 Dura-Ace R9200 & Ultegra R8100