See outdoor rides associated with a workout in the “My Rides” section of that workout?

Maybe it could be useful to see the outdoor rides that are associated to a workout in the “My Rides” section of that workout? Maybe you could show a toggle like “include outdoor rides” above the list.

So I could see the notes of these rides and determine if that workout was ok to do outside or if a course was suitable for that workout and so on.

I think this would be a nice addition to the newly added outdoor features.

This is a great idea, and something that we really should address. I will share this idea with our Product Managers.

1 Like

@Bryce

I was about to request this same feature and then found this older thread. I think this is a great idea.
I noticed that Trainerroad is smart enough to associate the ride but for some reason it wont show up on “my rides” when I search for a workout later…
For example this April 7th workout :

Is not in my Baird +6 workouts:

Hope someday TR will fix all those small things. But I must say I appreciate the big features that get prioritized.
For this thread the workaround is to go to past rides under career and search for the workout name.