Ride Photos / Action Shots!

Was pretty dead after the 20min, but after a few minutes chill I found some energy again and managed to do Sa Calobra in 39min, which was a 2min better than my last time! :smiley:

Would probably been able to go faster if I had paced it, but was focused on just doing the 20min!

SUPER happy with the coaches, my goodness the difference in training when you have a human on the other side. Feels like I am doing way less work than TR Low Volume, but still putting in 7-9 hours a week. One LT2 workout, one LT1 workout, and then the rest is z2 pretty much!

3 Likes

That’s all round awesome :sunglasses:
Great work :muscle:t2:

1 Like

CORC Classic, Canberra. Lots of tech, lots of elevation in 1.5hrs

20 Likes

I’m once again in the middle of marathon prep and riding 1-2 hours a week. Still, bike ‘racing’ is fun so dropped into local Crit race.

Goal was to not get dropped which I was managing just fine. There was a breakaway that stuck but I was with the chase group. With two to go I found myself moving up as everyone was starting to set themselves up for a final move. I decided to go and had a gap by myself. I knew I couldn’t hold for the final two laps but committed. Stayed away up until the final two turns before blowing up in spectacular fashion.

Fun times.

17 Likes

Quite glad to start the season with what was 7 seconds shy of a 3minutes course PB on the B33/25 - OT 1:01:46 :slightly_smiling_face:

FB_IMG_1648934219470

20 Likes

A 4th place finish at a 6 hour XC Marathon and week at home with Covid. :dizzy_face:

20 Likes

Looking Speedy!

1 Like

Me on my Class bike (orange) nailing the hole shot off the start:

Ripping the 3rd straight (super serious race face :stuck_out_tongue: )

Stretch manual on the final double jump to take the win!

23 Likes

The Watts!!! Can’t keep that front wheel down no-way, no-how!

3 Likes

LOL, the front triple roller was a perfect spot to power wheelie into turn 1, and that was after a power wheelie over a tabletop mid way down the straight.

We had to keep the gas on for nearly the full start straight to own the entry to T1. The wheelies just worked to keep momentum over the rollers vs front down. Damn fun on the bike and looks a bit good in pics too :wink:

Not action shots, but here’s the spoils from the races on both bikes:

Class (46-50 Intermediate age group): 3rd, 1st, 2nd

Cruiser (46-50 age group): 2nd, 2nd, 1st

20 Likes

Heading down to the lighthouse at Cap De Formentor on the ‘nicest’ day on the wettest, windiest week imaginable week in Mallorca.

Concentration face is due to a combination of cornering at speed in 50kph crosswinds and battling a horrendous hangover.

19 Likes

Moustache :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

My mates are out there and I see most of them didn’t go all the way to the light house, those crazy winds are probably the reason :open_mouth:

On the day they are coming back it looks like it is finally coming good :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

#1 suffering to an AG 8th place at the Barry Roubaix
#2 crossing the line 2nd at the Rough Road 100 (64k version)
#3 my daughter being there to congratulate me after a good result, which was way better than a podium :metal:

21 Likes

Kenosha Velosport Soring Criterium Series….got 2nd in the 50+ (lost by 1/2 a wheel :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:) and 7th in the 40+ after making the 10 man break.

After a tough start to the year due to perineal surgery, it was good to see my form is good and able to get a result.

16 Likes

Taking my turn on the front. The guy behind was super strong (placed 3rd). We worked together on several occasions to try and encourage a break. The field was having none of it.

13 Likes

Got into a break yesterday mid race and set some 2022 PRs. Unfortunately we were brought back fairly quickly by the bunch and it came down to a big ol’ sprint. I was 5th wheel 2k out, but an attack launched and I was boxed in and fell to about 15-20th. I used my weight on a short downhill and carried 42mph into the final little drag and got to 4th. Missed 1st by 0.5s and missed 3rd by 0.03s :confounded:

Apparently I’m the only person who felt the cold/wanted to keep my hands in tact in a crash… of which there were at least 2.

15 Likes

noco crit this weekend, fun backdrop

14 Likes

Me pretending to look fast on the F2/15, a 34.34 wasn’t fast but apparently it was a slow day with only one rider going under 30minutes. No one told him though he did a 28 something :open_mouth:
received_3159632297697097

11 Likes

From a 100km/62mi gravel ride last weekend, which I rode on my Cannondale hardtail!

23 Likes