Why do people refer to a green light that as far as I can tell does not exist? Even the TR blog post on fatigue detection calls it Red Light / Yellow Light!
“Red Light Green Light” is a Squid Game reference (first ever episode!), so was a nice colloquial term for TR’s Fatigue Detection feature which everyone would quickly grasp the meaning off (despite it not being a technically accurate description).
Ah ok. Maybe there should be, I dunno, green lights or something??! ![]()
![]()
I remember playing red light green light 20 years ago in elementary school lol.
I remember being pleased that lots of ladies spoke to me in Barcelona then realised I’d been walking through the R*#d L#ght D#strict ![]()
Glad you survived it - must have good speed and balance ![]()
Because it’s catchy
Just confusing to new users who expect their to be red and green lights!
I think I’ve seen the same thing happen with other app features where the community gives something its own name and it just sticks. At some point everyone starts calling it “green light” even though the actual terminology is different. I’d probably just assume I’d missed an update somewhere too.