Races, outdoor workouts and AIFTP

Greetings,

I’m wondering if AIFTP will calculate races and outdoor rides. During my last two events my NP during the first three hours has been 12-32 watts over my FTP. As such I think is safe to assume my FTP has gone up. In addition I’ve been doing my workouts outside (I have selected “Outside” on the calendar). I use a Hammerhead Karoo so I either just memorize the workout or create it at Zwiftworkouts and export the file for my head unit. When done I label the ride with the workout title. Anyone know if all of this is taken into account for AIFTP?

Thanks,

Mark

1 Like

As far as i know aiFTP take into account all the rides that you do.

What AI FTP Detection Needs to Detect Your FTP

In order for AI FTP Detection to have enough data to accurately detect your FTP, you need a minimum of 10 completed TrainerRoad indoor workouts. If you haven’t completed enough workouts, don’t stress—you’ll see how many more you need when you click the button to use the feature. Once you’ve completed these 10 workouts, AI FTP Detection will analyze and incorporate all indoor and outdoor rides with power data, whether or not they’re TrainerRoad workouts.

For the best results, AI FTP Detection also requires an accurate weight and date of birth in your Account Settings. Please verify yours are entered correctly!

1 Like

Thanks for the very prompt response. Thats’ awesome to hear; esp. with the good weather here. I started back in November 2022 so I have a good ride sample. I did drop 11 pounds so I’ll update that in my profile.

Thanks again,

Mark

1 Like