Power Meter for Praxis Zayante Carbon

I went with power2max with them and had 0 problems in last 3 years… and it is on my Crux wich is my winter/dirt/cx high pressure washable bike :slight_smile:

1 Like

The xc200 is available for 1000€. I read that the Garmin Vector isn’t good but that maybe just applies to the old Vector SPD models? But this option is still 850€ which is roughly 350€ more expensive than the Power2max option I linked to above.

The power2max NG Eco is available is the configuration I want. Why compromise?

I had to change the smaill chainring from 32 to 34. The new rings are also Praxis.

The model is the NGeco Road PraxisWorks power meter.

https://www.power2max.com/en/product/ngeco-road-praxis-power-meter/

32 is the biggest acceptable small ring fir me so not an option. But there is a power2max NG Eco Gravel Version which accepts down to 30 teeth small rings.

Cool. Don’t think I had that option when I bought mine (a couple of years ago).

Again, I really recommend the P2M. It just works without any problems, and I don’t like the idea of power pedals on a gravel bike.

I also checked with Sigeyi email support who said: “The 32T/31T/30T chainrings is too small to the 110BCD power meter spider, the chain will catch with the spider edge and jam or damage the the spider.” So no subcompact chainrings work with Sigeyi. 34t is the smallest possible. Rotor said the same about their power meter offering (also acc to their email support).

Agreed. I always forget about mix 'n match stuff so totally a set of praxis arms with whatever rings fit on the Power2max spider regardless of brand. Sounds like a win to me.

I use sygei axo PM for SRAM MTB and 3 mm offset on my gravelbike. Use with ngeco spare chainring 48/31 with. BCD is correct. Only check your chainline and q factor and frame clearance for this small ring.