POV crit or road racing on youtube?

I love watching youtube videos while training, especially the POV videos. I subscribe to a bunch including nationsnumber1beast, norcal, vegan cyclist. Does anyone have any other leads for channels with point of view footage for road racing? I’m running out of content. thanks!

1 Like

Chris Tolley and search for Red Hook fixed races.

1 Like

I used to live in Japan and so I love watching this guys channel (bikes and Japanese countryside - what more can you ask for?) :relaxed:

1 Like

Just type in what crit/race you want and sure enough there will be quite a few to choose from.

1 Like

nonamecat1 or something like that also posts a bunch of videos. I love watching these with music now, that I’m in the build phase and its pointless to try and watch netflix.

2 Likes

This guy has some POV races - Jasper Verkuijl -Cycling Fanatic

x2 on just searching any crit (local or otherwise) you know the name of. Someone has goproed just about every amateur race out there at least once. Bonus if you find one with some footage of yourself!

I’ve been watching various one day classics of late. They are not POV but they tend to be mostly shot from motorcycles and less “produced” than grand tour coverage so its more riding and less fluff. And as one day races there tends to be more action. They make good trainer watching.

2 Likes