OLD: TrainerRoad Referral Code, Free Trial Requests & Sharing

Thanks for all the offers, @themagicspanner Mike has sorted me out, Kudos to him!

I have 1 left, hit me up if you want to get faster.

I’ve got a couple if anyone needs one - send me a message with your email address

I need one but unable to send pm currently. So just seeing if one post will grant me access.

I’m unable to send you PM now. I’m reply to see if the forum grant me PM. Thanks,

Found out we can’t. We have to:

Trust Level 1 — Basic
At Discourse, we believe reading is the most fundamental and healthy action in any community. If a new user is willing to spend a little time reading, they will quickly be promoted to the first trust level.

Get to trust level 1 by…

Entering at least 5 topics
Reading at least 30 posts
Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
Users at trust level 1 can…

Use all core Discourse functions; all new user restrictions are removed
Send PMs
Upload images and attachments if enabled
Edit wiki posts
Flag posts
Mute other users

Not a high bar…

Hi Chad. I am new to this TrainerRoad. Can you please share me a code? I am considering a yearly subscription.

Thanks & Regards
Gab

I am out at the moment. But I expect others may have some to share.

I have 2 left, but these are not codes that can be shared on the forum, they need to be sent to your email as an invite off my profile account, send me your name, surname and email add or post it here and i’ll send it to your email

I’ve also got three, if anyone is interested. Pm me your details.

I have 3 too - drop me a PM with your details and happy to hook you up. :upside_down_face:

I have three referrals currently. I’ve given several out to friends, but now I’ve run out of takers…

Me too, I have an unlimited* supply of codes. Anyone (or anyone you know) is free to PM me their name and email address and I’ll get a referral to you.

*Unlimited in the sense that I earn them much faster than people request them of me.

3 Likes

Hey does anyone know what happened to the free one month referrals? I used to have three to give away and have a couple of people I am trying to convince about the benefits of using TR and was going to send them today, but they seem to have disappeared. Was that done away with or are they just hiding from me? Thanks in advance to any replies.

Referrals are still active. I just got one to give out today in fact, and have had friends activate them this week as well.

An email to support@trainerroad.com may be helpful.

Thanks. I have an email into them but I thought I may get a faster response here. Good to know it still exists. It just doesn’t appear to be showing up on my account.

It’s a little buried. Here’s the link where you’ll find them if you’re logged in to your TR account: Log In to TrainerRoad

4 Likes

Awesome @stefanmoser that worked. Interesting that it doesn’t show up on that same page if I go from my menu but if I follow the link it shows up. Thanks for the help

1 Like

Same here. My wife has been meaning to join TR for a while and given the coming price increase I decided to go ahead and get her registered. I knew I had seen the free month green box many times as I navigated the site but I was not able to find it this time. I gave up, assumming they had been taken away. The link from @stefanmoser works and I see I have 3 referals. Is there a way to use them retrospectively or have I missed the boat already?