No plan shown within the calendar (android app, amazon fire)

Wierd thing today.

Trainerroad app has shown no workout to do. That’s actually the first try to use my amazon fire 5 tablet, instead of my usual smartphone rednote 5+ with no issue at all.

Calendar is still ok on the web and on other devices… except for my tablet.:woozy_face:

Any clue?

Contact support@trainerroad.com for best results.

From the photo, it looks like you have Wi-Fi reception. I’d recommend logging out of the app and logging back in. This will trigger a refresh of the app and pull down your plan correctly. It’s possible your internet connection dropped when you first opened the app, and the plan wasn’t loaded properly. Hope this helps! If not, definitely shoot us an email!

1 Like

even wierder to me:exploding_head:

posting here so it may be useful in the future.

• logging out/in didn’t work
  • using full email address instead of username did!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How did you get TrainerRoad on your Amazon fire to begin with? I’d love to use TR on my Fire.

That is suuuper strange! I’m glad you were able to get it sorted out, though!

2 Likes

I know on my iOS device the app takes FOREVER to recognize a change in the calendar. Just no sign that anything is happening when suddenly the changes appear.

1 Like

great feelings now with amazon fire & TR.

wide display and solid bluetooth connection (tacx flux s + polar h7)

I went online and found how to put the Google Play store on my Amazon Fire and found the same thing that @joe73 did: logging in to TR with my username didn’t “sync” my calendar but logging out and using my email fixed it.

Weird. But awesome to have TR on a bigger platform!

2 Likes