No longer able to afford TR

I am probably slow & irritated this morning due to late coffee and a double needle stick for my annual blood draw… but I am totally missing whatever your point is here.

This topic already strayed far from the original economic discussion, even after my attempt to keep it on track and direct non-TR app discussion to other topics. If this is the direction you all want to take the topic, have at it.

ETA: Upon multiple re-reads, if you are insinuating that I somehow tried to stop or curtail TrainerDay discussion, you are dead wrong. I politely requested that discussion of TrainerDay or any other apps be moved into a more separate topic (ex: a different thread on this forum).

I was attempting redirect discussion towards the original topic here (economic related), as we try to do per Nate’s Keep it Tidy” guideline. TR and I are totally open to discussion of other training platforms and all that surround them. There are numerous examples out there and some I even spend time covering (Zwift & Intervals.icu in particular), and all are welcome.

It’s just nice if people keep them in appropriate topics as mentioned. I am not playing favorites here in any way, period.

18 Likes