Membership Longevity

Same here: 398 TR rides, triathlete still using Kinetic RM and got Favero Duo last summer to upgrade from Stages Left which I suspect caused my pedaling assymetry/muscle imbalance.

4 Likes

I was a member since Jan 2013, but let it lapse last winter. I got really bored of the blue box and yellow line, and was pretty much doing the same few workouts over and over again. The most I could manage on the trainer in a go as 45 mins. I switched to Xert and Zwift. Now the trainer is never a chore as the platforms I find far more engaging.

8 Likes

Joined February 2019, 149 rides.

2 Likes

Hooked since Nov - 17. Got so much to thank Trainerroad for.

3 Likes

267 TR rides | 877 OTHER

I joined in April 2018 but stopped using TR at the end of April and didn’t pick it back up until the end of September. 2019 was a totally different story :+1:

2 Likes

member since Nov 2015
Capture

2 Likes

I discovered TrainerRoad in Sept 2018. Then I discovered Zwift in Feb 2019 and I spend a fair bit exploring Zwift as you can see by the figure for Other. More recently, I’ve refocused on TR for the training plans and Zwift for the recreational side of group rides and races since I rarely go on IRL rides, and so it’s probably 50/50 TR and Zwift now.

2 Likes

member since Oct 2017. and all year round user since Nov 2018.

Izrezak

3 Likes

Member since June 2018

1 Like

Joined Dec 17

123 TRAINERROAD
402 OTHER
525 TOTAL

2 Likes

Like you I’ve been a member since TR was in beta. I’ve got @Nate_Pearson for the number of rides with 1394 but am lagging 3 behind his wife :see_no_evil:

My first test ride was in November 2011 on my old Cyclops Fluid trainer with I think a Powertap hub which is still going strong and used by my wife as her turbo wheel.

5 Likes

1162 TrainerRoad rides for me, like starting November 11, 2011 in beta. First ride: 20 Minute FTP test.

1 Like

Under career click on “past rides” on the left hand side

2 Likes

Earliest FTP test I can find is 2 Jan 2014 so a member since then at least.

646 glorious rides later and I am still loving it (even if I’m currently hardly using TR during a run focus period)

2 Likes

Joined Oct 2014.

642 TR rides

2 Likes

Joined as beta. I remember Nate being the tech support and his figuring out how to resize videos (Sufferfest) so machines would not bog down running both the video and TR.

Lots of off- and on until the last couple of years. Then started to use TR plans.

2 Likes

Member since Oct 2018 Schermafbeelding 2020-01-17 om 14.30.59

2 Likes

Joined Jan 19, 136 TR workouts. But I’m certain if we did the same exercise for the dreaded, unstable, frustrating but for years ubiquitous Tacx Trainer Software in all of its glorious and sometimes actually working versions, I’d score way up there. In both number of workouts completed, and number of swear words thrown at it.

3 Likes

July(?) 2015 for me.

TR

This significantly understates the number of TR type rides that I did since I use the workout creator extensively to plan sessions and I’ll just execute them outside from memory (since you can’t push custom workouts to the headunit).

If I had to estimate, I’m probably close to 750 “TR” rides.

2 Likes

Nov 3rd 2014 was the first ride for me, 512 TR rides since then.

1 Like