Lifehack to ERG-mode on Elite Direto-trainer

Apologies for the long post here…

Having a real issue with performing TR workouts on my Direto X and it’s getting depressing. I bought my Direto last year and had a few initial issues but these settled and the trainer performed well. Coming back to indoor training after riding outdoors for the summer/autumn something seems to have changed. The trainer is not applying resistance correctly whilst using ERG, using either bluetooth or ANT+. There is an issue when switching to resistance mode. Not experiencing any issue with resistance application (level) with the myElite app :thinking:

Ran a diagnostic on the trainer which stated there were no problems.

Tried on both laptop and mobile phone, removing all other bluetooth devices so these are the only things connected. No joy… :slightly_frowning_face:

Performed a test this morning using the protocol discussed in the blog post https://www.trainerroad.com/forum/t/please-help-elite-direto-xrt-and-trainer-road-continuously-malfunctioning. Still no joy… :frowning_face:

Tried the other cycling app (that shall not be mentioned here) and no problem connecting to the trainer via Ant+

I don’t want to ask this (as I’m a longtime user) but is there an issue with the TR app?