Let's see your paincave!

27 Likes

Nice set up! I would put the tv way lower though. My neck hurts just looking at that.

8 Likes

Agree especially if you’re doing TT efforts or on the handlebar drops. Otherwise love the efficient setup!

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, I’ve lowered it. This picture was when I first got the monitor and did the initial set up but quickly realized it needed to be adjusted lol. I run TR on a phone set up on the desk.

Mind sharing which TV stand/tripod that is? Thanks.

There should be some sort of top 10 best paincave election and award/prize
Some really impressive and inspiring spaces.

@trainerroad

6 Likes

As long as mine wins the category where the prize is decent insulation and flood defences, I’m all for it :wink:

4 Likes

We need creative categories. For example:

• Most uncycling related item in your Pain Cave.
  • Symmetry achieved
  • Number of plug sockets required to run your setup
6 Likes

Sure. As long as the most heavily weighted metric is workout compliance :wink:

I like em all though really. Ironing board sarcophagus to professionally designed looking self love trophy mansions. That musty dark garage that will result in black lung disease to the well lit sun rooms this is a fun thread.

3 Likes

Already have the winning item in category 1.

9 Likes

Those are a dime a dozen here in Taipei. You’d be a weirdo not to have one in your pain cave :joy:

4 Likes

Hi there! Love the poster! Any chance you could send me the original art file so I can blow it up for printing and hang it on the wall next to my trainer!?!?!

Sure thing! Its the vivo tv floor stand purchased on Amazon

1 Like

I like the wall map of the world. Holiday planning or world domination?

1 Like

Holiday dream map for 2022… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally received my posters from Band of Climbers. These were my bday gift from my wife.
Looking forward to looking up at them to get through those 120% intervals…

18 Likes

Looks like an actual torture chamber!
As for humidity, best to identify the source of the moisture and address that. I believe that proper ventilation might help you with this more than a single dehumidifier. That’s what saved the basement in our previous house. Air should be circulating.
Sorry for pretty obvious tips, Dwayne, but overall this room looks great and really unique.

Twice that! This thread is way too inspirational to be simply forgotten.

2 Likes

Work in progress.
Kickr V5
And kettlebells for my beach muscles !! :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

Love the cyclists on the wall. Are they decals? If so and you don’t mind my asking, where are they from?

I feel that I have the “cave” part down just fine.

21 Likes