Let's see your paincave!

Made a few additions since my last post.

33 Likes

Well I got a Neo Bike a month ago and was trying to figure out how to use my Saris MP1 as I did not want to sell it and my Dad helped me with a solution by suggesting I use oak in some way due to its strength.

Piece of 3/4” oak cut to shape, bolts that came with Saris to run under track to make sure it was solid and a few trim pieces to keep it from moving. Will cut the bolts down at some point and might reuse the front straps that hold the wheel at some point.

Tested it out and works really well

15 Likes

KILLER! :smiley:

Are you happy with the combo now?

1 Like

@mcneese.chad Have loved the MP1 with my N2T for a while and had opportunity to get a Neo bike and honestly the Neo bike is way better hands down. The N2T is no slouch and still have it but something about riding the bike is special.

The other day 2 hour Perkins w/o rocker and no problems.

1 Like

Right on! Looks and sounds like one great setup. Congrats :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks and enjoying it for sure. Been inside using the TN feature as the pollen here is dreadful for another few weeks. But I really enjoy indoor riding anyway.

1 Like

What rack are you using for your shoes?

1 Like

I love that shoe rack! Also, I zoomed in and saw your Tech coasters. Go Red Raiders!

I found it on Amazon.

mDesign Modern Metal Shoe Organizer Display & Storage Shelf Rack - Hang & Store Your Collection of Kicks, Running, Basketball, Trainers, Tennis Shoes, 4 Tier, Holds 8 Shoes, Wall Mount - Graphite Gray https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LC3WXJ1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_3BD8HVXBP7DPDN3X8J07

2 Likes

Heck yea! Guns Up!

1 Like

Hi TriSherpa,

I love the lights, are they traditional lamps with Hue bulbs or an actual Hue light. I only ask I really want them I can can’t find the lamps on the Hue UK website.

The floor lamp is from Amazon. Doesn’t look like Amazon UK carries these, but they are like this one

Many thanks for sharing the details. I’ll see if I source some

1 Like

So accessing a site in France and using the web browser translation and the pain cave appears to be my bread cellar.

Just had to share.

19 Likes

So you are hoping for a workout called “baguette -1” to be added soon, hopefully the workout will rise on your calendar and you will have proofed it in your bread cellar :joy:

7 Likes

After 4months I packed up my Paincave 3 weeks ago.

I have been doing outdoors workouts from the tiny flat Ive relocated back too since. I set it back up tonight though :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Might need to change the name to “Training Tunnel” :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Pain Corridor is the term I use I think a Tunnel sounds too big :joy:

9 Likes

You know, you might as well just run rollers in there since you could never fall off them… :grin:

10 Likes

New apartment, new pain cave. Not 100% done, but finished getting the bikes mounted and some of the shelving up. Still have some organization to do. Hoping to pick up some rubber flooring for a little deadlift area. Cables are a mess behind the TV area, would like to clean those up a bit. I’m using the computer monitor to display TR, and the TV for entertainment.

22 Likes