Let's see your paincave!

Awesome job :clap:

Thanks! Did most of the work with my dad. A fun project to distract from the pandemic.

3 Likes

Beat Navy!

1 Like

extra points for mid ride beers

2 Likes

The posters!!

1 Like

Good eye

Thanks man, yeah here’s an outside shot

43 Likes

I love this

I’ve just had approval from the relevant authorities for a 14 by 12 (feet) shed but i suspect something like this is out of my price range

Do you know the dimensions of your space?

What leg press is that?

This is exactly what I want in my garden

1 Like

Thanks :blush: we’re so so happy with it. It was done by the previous owners but was a big part of what drew us to this house.

That space sounds like it’ll be perfect, very similar in size to what we have. Ours was built as a home office so the spec is a little high for a training room (although I’m not complaining) I think a shed would do fine, run power & internet to it, give it a lick of paint and I’m sure you’ll love it!

4 Likes

Just finished reorganising mine for the spring/summer season and I’m feeling a bit disappointed. Everything should look tidy and utilitarian but it just looks cluttered to me.

More to do methinks

11 Likes

I feel the same when i go into my garage… maybe some of the folks with the tier 1 paincaves (you know who you are!!) could share their best practices for decluttering, aesthetics etc for the rest of us to learn from?

I believe the term is “Staging”.

2 Likes

Thankful we are getting to the part of the year when I can open the garage for the early morning rides.

21 Likes

When there was no more room to add equipment, the only thing left do to was add bling. The Hue lights are white when the PC is off and color match when it is on.

32 Likes

if you can open the garage, you don’t need an indoor trainer :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ha. I used to think the same thing. Now, I have two wonderful girls under 3, so I get my rides in during naps and in the morning before they wake up. It is generally frowned upon to leave them home alone at this age, so I take the garage during the week and on weekends I get to see some dirt.

9 Likes

First step throw or sell stuff you never use. It is hard to do but that got me to start where I was at. I also though in my other spaces the same.

I don’t know if I have top tier but I do like to be organized.

5 Likes

Non-specific but relevant tips.