Let's see your paincave!

I see a lot of nice rooms on here, and Im not by nature a jealous person, I like what I have myself. HOWEVER, these places with really high ceilings, 10ft and more just fire me up totally. I LOVE that, with the big windows. If there was any thing I could change about my place it would be to have high ceilings.

Nice training spot.

4 Likes

Just added a Skierg to the collection, so room is getting crowded. You’d be surprised how out of shape I am despite all this equipment…

Recumbent bike/KICKR 2018/Saris MP1 Platform
Assault Air Runner Treadmill
Schwinn Recumbent Exercise Bike (wife’s)
Skierg
Precor Stretch Trainer

13 Likes

First recumbent I’ve seen on a rocker, very cool!!! :smiley:

8 Likes

Awesome!! The first picture looks like my basement. Bottom pictures…one day, other house work gets prioritiy :frowning:

Oh, if only my fitness was directly correlated to the number of items in my workout area… I think it’s something about actually using the stuff – and in a planful way… :thinking:

3 Likes

My wife says this about me all the time…

Small update and got a Tacx trainer mat which is really nice to switch out my ten year old cyclops one

Love the cushion it has and obviously matches my new Neo Bike.

19 Likes

Just moved into a new place with this ‘garden office/room/training studio’ stoked with our house choice & my gf choice, she was as keen to get the pain cave set up quickly as I was!

27 Likes

I finished my basement over the past year and we decided to put in a dedicated gym space. Couldn’t be happier with my new setup! Currently scouting for a treadmill. Here’s a before and after of my pain cave.
23dee16b5614e7e6815d9f457f556a2419cb2d2b_2_500x500

33 Likes

Nice!

Any pictures of the outside?

Awesome job :clap:

Thanks! Did most of the work with my dad. A fun project to distract from the pandemic.

3 Likes

Beat Navy!

1 Like

extra points for mid ride beers

2 Likes

The posters!!

1 Like

Good eye

Thanks man, yeah here’s an outside shot

33 Likes

I love this

I’ve just had approval from the relevant authorities for a 14 by 12 (feet) shed but i suspect something like this is out of my price range

Do you know the dimensions of your space?

What leg press is that?

This is exactly what I want in my garden

1 Like