Let's see your paincave!

:joy: My suggestion of a looping Vader breathing track was made moot by your faster posting!

1 Like

Upgrades

38 Likes

Really nice space.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t these lights be controlled by AT? As you start the colour reflects how much it is going to hurt? :grinning:

1 Like

what is the weight holder attached to? Seems like that would rip a regular stud out of the wall.

2 Likes

Regular stud with lag bolts. Unless you are going to try to do pull-ups on it it’s fine.

Workbench addition to my paincave :slight_smile:

54 Likes

Small upgrade with some led strip lights, nice but the adhesive isn’t great on corners. I imagine there are better modular systems to handle bends, but it’ll do for now

6 Likes

This is amazing! Seeing this makes me want to develop some carpentry skills.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been wanting to do it for a while since I’ve amassed quite a tool collection over the years but don’t have a garage or workshop to store them. I’m an exercise physiologist by day but an avid DIY’er by night and weekends :wink:

4 Likes

Nice setup. just need some entertainment to put on the screen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lol premier league soccer got me through 3.5hrs today, it really is great for the weekend rides

Added some little trees for holiday decor, sorry can’t do this one drive side out

12 Likes

Finally was able to snag a Neo Bike and love, love, love it. Going to replace my N2T and Saris Rocker as I wanted to simplify my setup mainly.

Went for a 10 min ride on Zwift earlier and doing a TR workout tomorrow. Way smoother and quieter bike that was on the 2T due to no bike chain and shifting noises.

Happy camper for sure and now to put the year old 2T, Saris MP1 and possibly my trainer bike up for sale.

29 Likes

Look forward to your Neo bike review. I so want one!

Thanks and will update in a few weeks to give it a good go compared to my N2T.

Initial impressions though are really great mainly due to no sound not having a chain and shifting noises. It is definitely built like a tank as well.

And I did get pretty lucky as I ordered last week from REI and got it this week.

Go Hawks! Good looking setup

2 Likes

Yeah Hawks. Better not trade Russell Wilson

3 Likes

I’ve still got a lot to do, including painting and some trim on the exterior. Then I’ll be building some cabinets and a wardrobe/closet for all my kit and I’ve got to hang my spare wheel sets… New bench mount work stand is in the mail… But it’s usable!!! I tried to think through everything that I’d want in a space. I’ve wired in some switches and outlets just next to the trainer, so that I can flip on separate fans without having to get out of the saddle. Windows were placed to give me a ton of airflow and a view over the property. R19 insulation keeps it at about 45 degrees overnight when the outside temps have been in the low 20’s although I do have a small space heater and air conditioner if needed. It feels really nice to have a place dedicated to bikes!!!

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

39 Likes

Awesome! Is the shed part of a pre-manufactured kit and/or design, or did you design and build it from scratch?

1 Like