I've been a paid subscriber 11 consecutive years as of this week and all I got was not into the AT beta :(

'cause you don’t train hard enough…

It’s not:

3 Likes

I can’t get the calendar to go back any further.

1 Like

How’s an optical telescope that is based on photons have output that looks like an electron microscope?

1 Like

It doesn’t count if your can’t play it.

Just like the worlds smallest bike isn’t the smallest unless you can ride it. :wink:

1 Like

All I know is that if I lose my first beginners crit clinic race in a couple weeks I’m going to blame TR for not getting me into the AT beta.

2 Likes

That’s back when Nate and Reid were coding this thing in FORTRAN.

1 Like

Not COBOL?

2 Likes

I’d guess not considering the guy in NorCalCycling’s Couch2Crit series is using it.

They said they had a select few that were let in for the first beta but everyone else has been randomly selected. This way you can put the beta through a variety of scenarios.

I was lucky not to have to use punched cards (for writing Fortran), but we had plenty of Fortran coding pads in the office. In past days they’d have code written on them to be handed to the card punchers.

I wrote Fortran IV then FTN77/386 on a PC AT. Good times. (Well, AT for the Fortran IV then a PS/2 IIRC).

And as for the OP, if it’s any consolation I’ve been a subscriber for a month and also not got into the AT beta. :wink:

1 Like