Is my FTP set too high?

Just started using Trainerroad following the SweetSpot base - Mid Volume.
I used the 2x8mins test rather than Ramp Test to set my FTP.
The first week sessions have all been hard but doable - so consistent with other peoples suggestions/observations of what a correctly set FTP should feel like.

What I have found was that the long “Tempo” intensity ride (7x10min blocks - no recovery) was by far the hardest session - maybe more mentally than physically - I bailed out on the last interval.

I also found the Sweetspot session at high revs harder than the SweetSpot at low cadence session - which felt relatively easy.

All the other sessions, hard but doable - even with a little extra stress from run sessions, outdoor rides and even a kettlebell session…maybe I’ll pay for it this week!

Interesting findings in the first week, but at least tells me the key sessions that I need to work particularly upon.

As others have stated, the FTP is set up specific, as I’m fairly certain my FTP will be different on the Wattbike I use at work - possibly more due to ambient conditions (warmer and less air movement) than measurement discrepencies between powermeters.